Crime and Substance abuse.
- The establishment of a neighborhood watch and other anti-crime initiatives.
- Drug Awareness Campaign including Demand Reduction and Prevention Initiatives.
- Establish a rehabilitation programme to assist first time offenders.
- Will continue to target gang members and deportees to rehabilitate and integrate them into the community as productive citizens.
- To promote dialogue to secure Rastafarians inclusion in community and national development
- Encourage and support income generating programmes
- Review the medicinal value of marijuana and its potential for reclassifcation.
- Liaise with the district disaster committee to ensure community’s disaster preparedness, especially with reference to hurricanes
- Establishment of a Disaster Mitigation Task Force Construction of a hurricane shelter.